Roast Beef Roll Ups
As we get ready for fall season, (the high was 97 in Chattanooga today, but I am pretending that the fall weather is just around the corner) I start to bust out all my favorite game day recipes. Ladies, you know that on Sundays trying to get your husband to do anything but sit in front of the TV is a major event. Knowing that, I always try to plan something that is delish, can be made for a big crowd, and easy to eat while standing up cheering for your favorite team. This week, I made French Dip Roll Ups and man, they did NOT disappoint!
These French Dip Roll Ups are no fuss. You only need 4 ingredients, well 5 if you count seasoning. They are easy to make for a large crowd so tell the hubby he can invite his friends over for dinner! I also love how fast this meal comes together. Take these to your next Bunco night or Girls Night In for the perfect on the go snack as well.
French Dip Roll Ups
Servings: 8 rolls
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 8-12 mins
8 Crescent Rolls- I used Pillsbury Hawaiian Style Rolls in a can
½ pound of Roast beef (You need ½ pound for every 8 rolls)
4 slices of Swiss Cheese (You need 1/2 a slice for each roll)
Packet of Au Jus- We had a ton left over. 1 packet would probably be enough for 16 rolls
- Grease a baking sheet and pre-heat your oven to the temperature on the back of your crescent rolls package.
- I season my dough with garlic salt and then add my roast beef to the middle of the roll.
- Add ½ slice of cheese
- Roll up your crescent roll dough with roast beef and cheese inside.
- Pop into the oven for the time suggested on the back of your crescent roll can. Around 8-12 mins
- Make your Au Jus according to package directions.
- Serve and Enjoy!